In 2010, grants were made to a number of organizations including the Randolph Area Community Development Corporation, United Presbyterian Church of Randolph, St. Patrick’s Religious Education Department, Camp Li Lo Li, and the Randolph Historical Society.
- demonstrates a definite benefit to Randolph, NY.
- adequately serves a wide segment of the community not otherwise served.
- provides leverage for generating other funds from community sources.
- productively solves a community problem rather than reactively treat symptoms of the problem.
- promotes volunteer participation and citizen involvement.
- uses or will use, existing facilities and do not result in duplication of administrative costs.