On Tuesday, October 1, the Chautauqua Region Community Foundation hosted a “Meeting of the Minds” with the newest leaders of the Chautauqua region. Over 125 attended a social hour designed to introduce and welcome some new faces to our community.
Thank you to everyone who attended and we look forward to seeing more of everyone in the future.
Special thanks and congratulations to the men and women who spoke about their new positions:
- Michael Abbate, Cummins, Inc. plant manager
- Cory Duckworth, Jamestown Community College president
- Greg Edwards, Gebbie Foundation, chief executive officer
- Virginia Horvath, SUNY Fredonia president
- Jim Johnson, Robert H. Jackson Center, president
- Benjamin Lindquist, Chautauqua Striders executive director
- Greg Lindquist, Jamestown Renaissance Corporation, executive director
- Tim Mains, Jamestown Public Schools superintendent
- Andrew Robson, Cummins, Inc. financial controller