Applications for the 2020-2021 academic year are now closed and award letters will be released to students in late November. Students receiving scholarship awards will be able to claim their awards in early 2021.
The Community Foundation’s scholarship program is one of many sources of financial assistance for Southern Chautauqua County high school graduates.
If you are interested in applying or learning more about the application process, please visit the following links:
For a list of all scholarships students will be matched to when completing the general application, check out our Scholarship Survey Booklet(PDF File).
Important Things to Note
- A student needs to complete only ONE application to be eligible for the majority of our available scholarships.
- The Community Foundation scholarship program assists students who have graduated from a Chautauqua or Cattaraugus county high school in New York.
- You must re-apply each year!
- Submitted Online Application
- An upload of your Student Award Letter
- An upload of a copy of your transcript
If you need further assistance, please email email@example.com.