Applications for the 2020-2021 academic year are now closed and award letters have been released. Students receiving scholarship awards will be able to claim their awards in early 2021.
If you’ve received a scholarship award letter and have changes to your enrollment status for the spring semester, such as transferring schools, changing majors, graduating early, etc. please complete the Changes to Enrollment Status Form.
Each year, the Chautauqua Region Community Foundation awards more than $1 million to Chautauqua County residents furthering their education. Scholarships are available for graduating high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate students, as well as, adult learners.
For a list of all scholarships students will be matched to when completing the general application, check out our Scholarship Survey Booklet(PDF File).
Important Dates and Deadlines for the 2021-2022 Academic Year
April 15, 2021
Online Scholarship Application is available – NOTE: Students must re-apply each year
July 15, 2021
Applications, as well as, transcripts and student aid award letters from the college/university are due
Students receive notification of their award status, with instructions on how to claim awards
Awards distributed for second semester expenses
Important Things to Note
- A student needs to complete only ONE application to be eligible for the majority of our available scholarships.
- The Community Foundation scholarship program assists students who have graduated from a Chautauqua or Cattaraugus county high school in New York.
- Submitted Online Application
- An upload of your Student Award Letter
- An upload of a copy of your transcript
If you need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.